Saturday, July 21, 2012

How the kids react to Japanese foods

I remember that pihn's mom didn't like Japanese foods at all. My brother and I Lovvve it very much and it was our favorite restaurant we preferred to have every time my brother visited me. But whenever he brought his girlfriend, pihn's mom, with him. We had to changed our plan. She got to love Japanese foods after she got back from her study aboard. Hahaha!!!

My younger brother and his family didn't like it too. What's pity? But his wife has been a Japanese foods fever I would call haha!!! After she pregnant her first child, Shokun.

Today, I've got friends my niece and nephew love Japanese foods. Pihn's eats vegetable only at Japanese restaurant...wait a minute!! Yes, only in Japanese restaurant. What is their favorite dish? Tempura of course, every single kid loves it. Plus, their mom prefer seafoods for their menu. Let's check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...